Website Godfathers Pizza Deep River
Godfathers Pizza is looking for a reliable, hard working individual to join the team. Must be able to work evenings and weekends – alone and as part of the team. Must be able to contribute positively in a fast-paced environment while highlighting customer service as the main focus. If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com or call 1-866-722-0922.
Responsibilities of a Pizza Maker:
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Making a quality product you are proud to serve.
- Taking customer orders – answering phones, monitoring online orders and serving walk-ins.
- General tidiness of the store.
- Basic cash management – receiving various payment forms (cash, debit, credit, etc.).
- Closing paperwork – balancing the daily paperwork, preparing deposits, and rolling over the day on the POS & merchant terminals.
This an entry-level position offering approximately 15-25 hours weekly with the potential for more if wanted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org