Tri Group Management
Established in 1993, Tri Group Management is a third-generation, family-operated company that manages a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial properties across Southern Ontario. Our properties are managed by a qualified team whose objective is to maintain strong relationships with our residents, as well as the quality of our properties to ensure a pleasant renting experience. As we continue to grow, we are excited to welcome career-minded, professional individuals to grow with us.
As a member of the property management team, the key responsibilities of the Property Administrator include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Receiving, reviewing and following up on all tenant inquiries and concerns.
- Preparation of tenant communication – maintenance updates, legal notices, LTB processes, etc.
- Administrative duties such as answering phones, responding to emails, reviewing and tracking invoices, etc.
- Coordination of the move-in and move-out processes, including required inspections and elevator bookings.
- Coordinating maintenance operations to ensure timely completion of work orders.
- Regular site and property inspections.
- Ensure mandatory testing, reports and documentation are carried out at the required intervals (Example: monthly fire safety testing, grounds inspections, building maintenance reports, etc.).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Able to maintain positive relationships with potential tenants, tenants and other team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity.
- Skilled in communicating, prioritizing, organizing, time management and multitasking.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to lift, bend, kneel and move objects weighing up to 50lbs.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- At least 2 years prior customer service or property management experience.
- Benefits Package: dental care, vision care, extended health care, life insurance, disability insurance, paid sick days, employee assistance program and on-site parking.
- Full-time, permanent.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
Tri Group Management is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation during any part of the application process, please do not hesitate to request it. Tri Group Management is thankful to all who apply, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org